In the News
Sophisticated Living (Print)
Thanks for your interest in securing media credentials for Emeril Lagasse Foundation’s Boudin, Bourbon & Beer. We wish we could accommodate all requests, but unfortunately we are limited in the number of media passes we can provide. BB&B media passes are for journalists and other members of the media who cover travel/destination events, food/spirits/wine, music or philanthropy/charitable giving. Media passes are extended to working members of the media who have shown a desire or need for access to BB&B for professional purposes.
We ask that journalists interested in securing a media pass to BB&B for professional media coverage and reporting purposes submit the application below. Please be mindful of the following guidelines:
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press, including editors, reporters, bloggers, camera crews and photographers.
- Working media from all mediums are considered. Please note that applying for a media pass does not automatically guarantee you will receive a media pass.
- The application for a media pass should be completed by each staffer interested in attending. A maximum of two (2) staffers from each media outlet will be accommodated.
- All requests must be received no later than November 6, 2019. We have a limited number of media passes available. If your request is approved, a media pass under your name will be available for pick-up at media registration (details to be provided).
- We may request additional verification about past editorial work or coverage plans. Bloggers are asked to provide specific information about their site in the media outlet description section of the application. Credentials for bloggers are limited and will be evaluated closely. We will not be able to credential WordPress or Blogspot sites.
- Preference will be given to media outlets providing advanced coverage of event and reporters with specific assignments.
- All media passes are non-transferable.
For inquiries or to submit an application, contact:
If you have plans to cover BB&B, please feel free to download images from our online photo gallery. We also encourage you to use the official BB&B 2019 hashtag - #EmerilBBB19 – in any social posts regarding the event.